Profile Comment Exit Rewind
Apieceofmymind.


WELCOME

Click on L O V E to navigate



Wednesday, May 30, 2007
2:40 PM

“True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” - Jason Jordan

Wouldn’t it be nice to believe that true love is when the looks are gone, when the passion simmers, when the novelty is no more, when tempers occasionally flare, when life sets into a routine or when both of you are stripped of all pretences and niceties, you still find the courage to love on… because you have made that commitment to love and cherish him/her for the rest of your life.

_________________________________________________________

All the above taken from www.violetlim.com
It's quite a motivational and inspirational webby. not bad (:

Yep but i really wonder,
How many of us, live in a world that believes that true love exist?
and that you do not have to wait till you die to realise that you've met true love.
True love lasts forever.
and forever means its never going to end.
but does it mean, that only when you step into the coffin you will know the ans?
and does it really end there?
hahas. no right? it's supposed to be passed on to generations to come.
Is there only our parents that will love us forever, selflessly and really out of care and concern without asking for anything in return?
Then what about those irresponsible ppl that abandon their kids. Selfish acts arent they? or izit circumstances that forced them to do so?
If parents sometimes arent able to put us before themselves, perhaps, there is a possibility that another individual is able to.
Is it fair to condemn the fact that no one will be able to love you as much as your parents, and as true as ur parents, and as selfless as them?
And then again, is it too irrational to hope for 'forever'?
Is there even a saying of "forever and ever babe" like we all watch in the movie click starring adam sandler.
What is forever?
Realist says nothing, hopeful pple says that somethings do last.
So in reality, nothing?
So is hoping for 'forever and ever babe' something impractical and considered living in deception?
Does it mean that you shouldnt be looking so far ahead, cos hoping that something will last forever, and picturing that happening is so impractical cos you may jus die the very next mmt.
living for the mmt?
or living with hope?
I always thought that living with hope, painted a more beautiful picture, and simpler and easier to accept, and to live with.
but sometimes, ppl ard me will jus remind me.
of reality.
________________________________________________________


Yepyep, lol if i do sound emo, I'm not okay. I'm jus THINKING. I'm an person with DEPTH CAN. hahahaahaS.

Hmm updates in my life.
Did i mention i accepted the course to ntu already?
Yep, Kaili will be with me.
We have vowed to stick to each other! WHEE! sworn sisters in NTU CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY!
Hahahs. Borrowed Kaili's O lvl bio txtbk to mug first. If not i'll jus die during bridging modules. I heard its finishing both O and A lvl syllabus within one semester. Its better to start now than struggle later.

Collected my a lvl cert. Nice packaging. HAAHA. But the testimonials are pathetic. They make me feel i did very lil. which perhaps is true la. But dun have to be so straightforward right. Hurt ppl feelings. Tsk. Lol. I'm kidding. I'm jus too bored. Afterall i didnt really participate much except for OGL. eh, but i was thinking my maths teacher could have said something like , Alycia worked very hard throughout the last few months of her days in JJ. She made tremendous effort to practice her maths and showed vast improvement in her results from a E in prelims to an A in A lvls. Her efforts were paid off and her determination to score has led her to greater heights.
At least SOMETHING liddat la. Er. But i think my english is screwed up in that paragraph. HAHA. But perhaps, Mrs Chan doesnt want the whole world to know I did last minute work. HEE.

Life has become boring since i quit my job.
Bumming since i came back from italy.
I miss STARHUB!
Morning, starhub this is Shi Lin here. How can i assist you?
Awwwww....

Tuition ah... OKAY LOR. Have to set him some questions to do. Naughty and hyper kid. tsk tsk. His parent jus called to increase tuition to 3 times a week. Means less boredom and more $$ for ME!!

Watched pirates of the carribean 3 already. Hmmm, even when i made the effort to borrow part 1 and 2 to watch just to catch part 3, i STILL dun understand what's going on. Am i dumb or what? WHY SO MANY GRPS FIGHT HER FIGHT THERE FOR! zzzz. and the GIANT woman came out for FUN? made a dumbdumb whirlpool and then dunno go whr. zzz. Hai, haha. This is a CHIM show. HAHA.

Shopping alot lately. Tsk. I'M NOT GOING TO SHOP ANYMORE. DO NOT ASK ME TO GO OUT FOR SHOPPING DURING GSS. I WILL NOT BUDGE. DO NOT DO NOT! HEAR THAT! DO NOT! I'm sinful enough. I ought to save more. To those who are shopping, happy shopping. But dont tempt me. HAHA.

And not forgetting liwen. She's gonna have her op on 4th june for her wisdom tooth. I count myself lucky that all my 4 wisdom tooth grew without giving much prob, except for the last one, which ached for a wk or so. But its okay now. Yep, so take care babe! LOTSA LOVE FROM ME HSIN AND DIXIE! Jiayou. I know you fear injections. But your EDDY DEAREST will be with you throughout! GET WELL SOON GIRL!

OKays.. TATA for now. I'm sleepy i wanna go and nap.

aly `in love with you.