Profile Comment Exit Rewind
Apieceofmymind.


WELCOME

Click on L O V E to navigate



Friday, June 08, 2007
8:42 PM

There was something i wanna blog about this afternn but i forgot wad it was. damn. hai.
Nvm, i'll jus say whatever comes to mind.

Yays.
I'm at stage 3.05 of driving already. muahahahhahaha. Cant wait to do parallel parking on monday!! I'm so excited that i counted how many more lessons i need. If i'm not wrong. I need around 8 more lessons to finish my course. Say i'm dumb and still ramp the left kerb, then maybe 10 more lessons? Then after that its REVISION! muahahaha. but kiasu me still have 15 more lessons booked from march. hahahhahs. This is called backup plan. Jus in case i ahve to cancel any of the lessons. Muahahah. Cross my fingers and hope i pass the first time. Then i can get refund from my parents. If not, there goes my $$$$, $$ fly away. hahhahas..

And hor, I'm jus wondering. P1 kids dun use those maths working that we used to use last time already meh. You know, those vertical type that we always have to write on the right hand side of prob sums to show we did the calculations. hahahas. Its like now my little boy has to use his fingers to count. So pathetic la. And when i try to teach him how to use that method. He becomes so confused i couldnt bear to stop him from using his small fingers. zzz. but he's one hell of a HYPER KID. i dunno how many times in 5 mins his pencil can drop from the table and he has to hop off the chair to pick it up. and it becomes kinda irritating sometimes. And he seriously has maths cos he cant do the questions. So we reach a compromise. He does the talking, i do the writing. He tells me step by step wad to write, i write it all down. Saves time also. Kids cant write fast. BUT, no worries, they have lots of time in their exams to write slowly. Its just that i have limited time for tuition. Hahahahs. But then comes this problem.
Anna bakes 5 cakes in the morning. She baked 3 more cakes in the morning then in the afternoon....blarb lrablar. So put aside the actual question. i asked him. Anna baked more cakes when? He said "Afternoon!" I WANNA DIEEEEE! lol. after much coaxing, he managed to understand why it is MORNING. hahahha. then i asked him how many more in the morning. He kept telling me TWO TWO TWO!! lol. i wanna die also. He did the calculation in his mind and found how many in the afternn already. BUT I WANNA KNOW HOW MANY MORE IN THE MORNING THEN AFTERNN. I WAS TESTING HIS COMPREHENSION SKILLS. OMG. ahh. this is worrying. okay den after taht he understood why it is 3. like duh cos the question says so ah. Then i asked again, jus to make sure he understood. I said " So fewer cakes in the afternn right? how many fewer?" ARGH. HE SAID 2. ahhhhh i dunno how i dunno how. I REALLY DUNNO HOW. but u know sometimes kids answers are damn funny. I was teaching him eng one day. I asked him. Whats the past tense of love? He SO INNOCENTLY SAID, " DONT LOVE!! " ahhhhh hahahahha that's hilarious la. lol.
Oh ya, and i received my second pay. $180 bucks again. WHEEEE~

okayss.. going off now. HAAHHAHAS.

aly `in love with you.