Profile Comment Exit Rewind
Apieceofmymind.


WELCOME

Click on L O V E to navigate



Friday, September 28, 2007
12:01 AM

Today went to eat HEYHEY Hot Pot at Paradiz centre with SMU gourmet club. Hahaha. GOURMET CLUB. YES they have a GOURMET club in SMU. Hahaha. And boy happens to be a member! Haha. So I'm there too to enjoy the food! There was also Caelan, Huimin, Natasha, Wilson and Lionel. Not bad eh the food there. Cool presentation. The food were dimsum look alike things that can be cooked in a hotpot. And the soup is nice nice nice after adding in alot of stuff. YUMMYY (: Recommended to try.

And I went to cut hair. Long time no cut. Hahaha. I think it was since May. Like totally out of shape already. No choice have to go and trim abit. Haha lucky the jantzen uncle still rmb me. So he just cut it the way I like it. Not too flat. Cos I keep complaining that I have very little hair. Then he will go that long story to explain that my hair is not little. It's just too fine. Then become very frizzy and messy and airy. Haha. Whatever the reason. It's just not nice. Haha. The cut turned out not too bad. But as usual the fringe ahh... hmmm must give it some time to grow first. Haha this uncle likes to cut my fringe short short lor. 3 times already. Always liddat. And I also dunno why I always just let him cut. Haha. ONE WK. I tell myself. ONE WEEK. and it will be PRETTYPRETTY! (:

Tmr meeting serp and kaili for klunch!! WHEEE. I miss KBOX. Hahaha. YAY! And I miss kaili and serp also!! Can't wait can't wait!! (:

Anyway, here's a question for you all to ponder over. Today while eating at B&J after HEYHEY Caelan was asking us this question. Quite cool. Think abt it.

3 men checked into a hotel room and the receptionist told them that it was 30 bucks. So they each paid 10 bucks and checked in. Later that day the receptionist realised that he had charged them wrongly and it was actually only 25 bucks for the room. So he passed the bell boy 5 bucks and told him to return it to the 3 hotel guests. On the way to the room the bell boy was thinking, 5 bucks cant be divided equally among the 3 guests. So the bell boy pocketed 2 bucks, leaving 3 bucks for the 3 guests. So each of the guest got 1buck back.
Now for the calculation. If each of the guests got 1 buck back, so basically they each paid 9 bucks for the room right? So 9X3 is 27bucks. And the bell boy pocketed 2 bucks. Then it adds up to 27+2bucks which is 29 bucks. THEN WHERE DID THE MISSING ONE BUCK GO?
Hahaa think about it. It's cool.

aly `in love with you.