Profile Comment Exit Rewind
Apieceofmymind.


WELCOME

Click on L O V E to navigate



Sunday, October 21, 2007
12:02 AM

Another round of updates.

Tuesday- sian. I've got MAT lab that day. Or else I've have met boy much earlier and spent more time with him before I had to go for tuition at night. MAT lab is actually ridiculously a waste of time. It's like data entry. You sit there, using a computer prog which u have no idea what it is for, and keep entering codes they provide you with on ur labmanual. Just follow instructions in lab manual and type everything they say in. and TADA. You earn 1% of your maths grades for each lab session. Brainless eh. Maybe I shouldnt be complaining. They're providing us with an alternative way of earning our merits through brainless acts instead of always having to mug. Bah. Haha. And maybe MAT lab is useful for maths students. But to us, its just another module. Boo. I'm just complaining about Matlab cos the opportunity cost is time with my boy! MATLAB I HATE U!

*wah lau alycia you sound childish* haha.

Wed- Seriously now that i'm typing i'm trying to recall my timetable that day and the sequence of events that happened. Physics lecture in the morning. Hmm.. How come I cant recall that I went to a physics lecture this past wk. Hmmm.. Probably was stoning during the lecture. Lol. It's ironic that I actually decided to drop physics in JC cos I decided it wasnt my cup of tea and then I'm doing triple science now again=/ Regrets. Should have dropped econs then. Haha. OH NVM. ITS OVER.

Forensic science lecture in the afternn at NYA. Sleeping time!!! HAHAHAA. Only heard part of the lecture about bullets and guns. It caught my attention cos I was considering getting a gun illegally to kill someone.

*SILENCE*
OKAY. I was kidding. Haha cos i watch csi! And I've seen how they verify if bullets were shot from this particular suspect's gun. So yup, its interesting when you listen to the theoretical part of it.

Thurs- Had a headache that day. Skipped last 2 hrs bio of lecture and went home to SLEEP LIKE A PIG.

Friday- Went to school early to study. Two hrs of mugging in the library before lesson started. I was freaking early that day, I reached before the library opened! Haha. Maths test the next day. Not much of a choice.

Saturday- DO YOU BELIEVE IT? Yes when I told some of my frens that are not in NTU that I'm muggin for my maths test the prev night all of them went like " HUH TMR SATURDAY LEH. U SURE ANOT? " HAHA. Yes I am. Today I had to go back to sch for a maths test and then a organic chem lecture. Like a normal short sch day.


Anyway I realised Parental Guidance is a nice sitcom! Haha. Quite an old sitcom already. But I starting watching bits and pieces of it on youtube maybe a few days ago only. Not addictive but just a nice sitcom to watch when you're frustrated with work or anything. Adriam Pang is so funny. And the little girl in the show is SOOOO cute. Haha. Recommended! (:

aly `in love with you.