Profile Comment Exit Rewind
Apieceofmymind.


WELCOME

Click on L O V E to navigate



Tuesday, October 02, 2007
11:07 PM

Sch has started.

Monday was labwork as usual. Solubility thingy. Haha. I was so brainless I dipped the whole beaker into the hot water bath and the solution inside the beaker flowed out into the water bath. Had to redo the expt. Wasted about 30 mins. Haha. How stupid can one act?

And today. Maths quiz in the morning. No comments bah. I'm really not sure how I did. Cant judge. I was too doopy during classes today. Prof Chua actually caught me dozing off during his class. He actually made a joke out of it saying that his class was getting boring. Haha. That was totally not the case. Haha. Cos I actually ponned my original tutorial grp to come to his instead. Cos my assigned tutorial grp tutor really isnt very impressive. Prefer Prof Chua =P And this is supported by the fact that the classroom was very very very extremely full. I bet half of the students in the room didnt belong to Prof Chua's tutorial grp. He's just THAT good compared to the other tutors.

Met boy after sch today. Took some photos. This is uber cute. My pinky is PUNY.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and definitely, the even cuter alycia... TADA!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hahahaha. First time boy's face appeared on my blog. Yes yes that's my shuai ge=P Haha. MINE. TAKEN. RESERVED. DUN THINK ABOUT IT. HAHA.

For some reason I'm really tired today. I gotta go slp already. And hai i've got dental apt tmr morning. So now Im putting on my retainers last min. It hurts man. OUCH. zzz. GOODNIGHT.

aly `in love with you.