Yay this weekend is gonna be relaxing cos i've finished my lab report. Haha. But its also time to catch up with my studies. Think I'm behind time. Goshh. Haha.
And I signed up for SUSHI MAKING CLASS. muahahahahha. Better be good. I love sushi and I wanna make sushi for my boy. Haha. $12 bucks okay. Dun waste my money lor.
I've been giving tuition every night nowadays. I think my little boy see me also sian already. But no choice eh. His parents are out of the country and his exams are coming. I was told to be nanny for a while. Bahhh. Kids nowadays are getting a little out of hand. Tsktsk. Now I know why my mum used to say her blood pressure will rise when she scolds me when I was a kid. And now I know why she hits me so much last time. When the kid gets on ur nerves. You seriuosly will feel like strangling him. Just that.. HAHA. I'm nice!! (: I just get irritated and throw his erasers around. Hahaha. That's a sign of violence and anger. Hee. BEWARE!(:
Gonna go for weiling's bdae dinner later. Happy birthday girl!! (:
Conclusion I made from comments from tagboard and friends on msn that commented on my dp:
My boyfriend has a fat thumb. HAHAAHAHA.
aly `in love with you.