EXAMS OVER! (:
and...
I just passed driving test today!
TEEHEEHEEE! (:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
and dear finished his exam today too!
Oh yeayeayea. But I'm starting work on monday already =/ no time to enjoy life. Hahas but I'll earn the money to enjoy life later. Hee. Back to starhub again. I miss working there. Its funny how pple get sick of something but realise you miss it after not doing it for a period of time. I rmb that time I was so looking forward to sch starting yet now i want to go back and work again. Hahaha how i wish there was a 3 mths study 3 mths work system. Hahaha.
And ya.
I watched enchanted after my last paper on thurs. NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE SUPER NICE! I doubt any girls will not want to watch it. Even if you like fairytales probably you can watch it for the humor sake. Its damn cute and funny. Esp the chipmunk. The scene at the fastfood restaurant when he tried to tell the prince abt the poison apples was totally classic. I laughed till 100%unglamness. HAHAHA. Highly recommended!
And what nice movies coming up? Hee I'm looking forward to national treasure 2!! I WANT TO WATCH IT SO MUCH. Opens next week. Haha. Hope it'll be good. And I want saw's vcd to be out asap. Stupid cinemas classified it as r21. I CANT WATCH :( BOO.
Hahah now i can't wait to drive (:
aly `in love with you.