I probably am the laziest blogger.
Haha. And I guess my blog is pretty much dead since there's no blog entries, nor readers. BAH~
Well..
work has ended, sch has started.
Taking accting this sem to clear my gerpes and I'm wondering if its easy enough for me. Haha.
Went back for jj nite, met a few old friends, some of which I may have not talked to for a long long time. And obviously still got teased by zongda and gang for my cheeks. Sadded. Haha.
Meeting up with greenies every now and then for some crazy gatherings. Haha. I'm really glad we're still doing that. Last night we went to kushinbo. OMG i was damn pregnant after that can. hahahaha. I ate super a lot of jellies. Haha. Love the jap kinda jelly its really nice. Haha.
Ciaos. Gotta prepare for sch now. Byeee!
aly `in love with you.